- 64GB: INFD64GCOU3.0-197
- 32GB: INFD32GCOU3.0-197
- 16GB: INFD16GCOU3.0-197
- 8GB: INFD8GCOU3.0-197
Are you GDPR ready? The Courier range of USB Flash Drives has remained one of Integral's most popular ranges for more than 10 years. Now with USB 3.0 data transfer speeds and FIPS 197 AES 256-bit hardware encryption, the Courier is faster and more secure than ever before. Move your data from A to B with confidence your data is encrypted and protected at all times.
All Integral hardware encrypted USB Flash Drives are products that will help to make a business GDPR compliant.
AES 256-bit hardware encryption is superior to software encryption used by many other "high security" USBs
- The Courier FIPS 197 USB 3.0 has been independently tested for data encryption by the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) committee and validated to FIPS 197
Mandatory encryption of all files (100% privacy) - All data stored on the drive is secure. Unprotected files cannot be saved to the Courier Dual
- Courier FIPS 197 USB 3.0 has a zero footprint - No software installation is required before use
Endpoint security software compatible - The Integral Courier FIPS 197 USB 3.0 operates comfortably with endpoint security solutions by using the embedded unique ID.
Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10 and Mac OS X without administrator privileges
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for ultra-fast data transfer and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices
AES 256-bit hardware encryption
FIPS 197 Validated - Certificate No. 2590
Secure Entry - Data cannot be accessed without the correct high strength alphanumeric 8-16 character password. A password hint option is available. The password hint cannot match the password
High Strength Password Enforcement - Setting of a high strength password is mandatory
Brute-Force Password Attack Protection - Data is automatically erased after 6 failed access attempts. The data and encryption key are securely destroyed and the Courier drive is reset
Auto-lock - The Courier FIPS 197 USB 3.0 will automatically encrypt all data and lock when removed from a PC or when the screen saver or "computer lock" function is activated on the host PC
Password Entry Count - The Courier FIPS 197 USB 3.0 records the failed entry count e.g. if the Courier is removed after 2 failed attempts and reinserted, the drive will resume with the 3rd attempt
Personal ID Function - As an option, contact details can be added to the Courier FIPS 197 USB 3.0 that can be viewed without compromising encrypted data
- User manual stored on drive
Multi-lingual interface in 26 languages and a simple user interface for "out of the box" use
Unique ID (optional) - During production a personalised tag (e.g. "ACME APPROVED USB") can be embedded into the Courier Dual that can be viewed on a PC. The tag gives endpoint software a convenient way to identify Integral Courier FIPS 197 USB 3.0 as the "official" company drive, whilst denying access to other unauthorised USB drives that do not carry the Unique ID tag
- Warranty - 2 Years
- Up to 80 MB/s* Read / 10 MB/s* Write (8 GB)
- Up to 140 MB/s* Read / 20 MB/s* Write (16 GB)
- Up to 140 MB/s* Read / 40 MB/s* Write (32 GB)
- Up to 145 MB/* Read / 45 MB/s* Write (64 GB)
*Based on internal testing, performance may vary based on system configuration.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- and/or Mac OS X
- USB 3.0 PC/Mac required for USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer
- If device does not support USB 3.0 then the drive will function perfectly at USB 2.0 speeds
- Not currently compatible with the Microsoft Surface range of tablet PCs
- Does not support 'Windows To Go'