USB Flash Drive security can be a big headache for IT departments. The Integral Crypto Drive FIPS 197 provides a highly secure and simple to use solution. FIPS 197 certification provides the military level of security demanded by many government departments and corporations. Users of Integral Crypto Drives include; police forces, local and national governments, education departments and global corporations.
- Military level security with AES 256-bit hardware encryption - More secure than a software-only solution.
- FIPS 197 Approved - Certificate No. 1137
- Multi-lingual interface – in 24 languages and a simple user interface for “out of the box” use*
- PC and Mac compatible
- Mandatory encryption of all files (100% privacy) - All data stored on the drive is secure. Unprotected files cannot be saved to the Crypto Drive.
- Secure Entry - Data cannot be accessed without the correct high strength alphanumeric 8-16 character password. A password hint option is available. The password hint cannot match the password.
- High Strength Password Enforcement - Setting of a high strength password is mandatory.
- Brute-Force Password Attack Protection - Data is automatically erased after 6 failed access attempts. The data and encryption key are securely destroyed and the Crypto Drive is reset.
- Zero Footprint - No software installation required. All password and encryption functions are securely executed on the drive.
- Auto-lock - Drive will automatically encrypt all data and lock when removed from a PC or when the screen saver or “computer lock” function is activated on the host PC.
- Password Entry Count - The Crypto Drive records the failed entry count. e.g. if the Crypto is removed after 2 failed attempts and reinserted, the drive will resume with the 3rd attempt.
- Personal ID Function – As an option, contact details can be added to the Crypto that can be viewed without compromising encrypted data.
- Rugged triple-layer waterproof design - Protects the Crypto Drive against knocks, drops, break-in and submerging in water. The electronics are sealed in epoxy resin and then shielded by a steel inner case. The rubberised silicone outer casing provides a final layer of protection.
- Endpoint security software compatible – The Integral Crypto operates comfortably with endpoint security solutions by using the embedded unique ID.
- Embedded Unique ID (optional) – During production a personalised tag (e.g. “ACME APPROVED USB”) can be embedded into the Crypto that can be viewed on a PC. The tag gives endpoint software a convenient way to identify Integral Crypto as the “official” company drive, whilst denying access to other unauthorised USB drives that do not carry the unique ID tag.
- Etched unique ID (optional) – During production a unique code upto 8 digits can be etched onto the USB connector as an addition to the unique number. This can be used as the embedded unique ID.
- Easy To Use –
- Plug and Play device, allowing ‘drag and drop’ of files into secure area
- Does not require any software or drivers to be installed
- Works on Mac OSX, Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 without administrator privileges
- User manual stored on drive
- Shock resistance - 1000G (maximum)
- Altitude - 80,000 feet (relative to sea level)
- Vibration - 15G peak to peak max
- Operating temperature - 0° to 70°
- Humidity - 20% to 90%
- System Requirements - Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS X
- *24 languages supported by the software GUI